An easy, flavorful spaghetti/marinara sauce with tons of garlic.
- 1 28 oz can San Marzano whole peeled tomatoes, hand crushed
- 10 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 parmesan rind
- 1 sprig basil
- 1 sprig oregano
- Into a large, cold sauté pan, add garlic and olive oil.
- Bring heat to medium.
- When garlic begins to sizzle, add tomatoes, parmesan rind, basil and oregano.
- Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 30 minutes until slightly thickened.